It sounds simple, but EDI can be complicated and frustrating to implement and manage. Whether you're just getting started with EDI, or you're looking to improve your current EDI process, you've come to the right place.
With more than 25 years of experience, Zephyr knows what can go wrong with EDI processing – and how to make it right.
Top 5 common challenges for new EDI customers:
- Missing deadlines. Timing is everything when it comes to EDI. Missed deadlines can mean harsh penalties, resulting in reduced profits, poor ratings and possibly lost relationships.
- Making rushed and uninformed decisions. Tight deadlines can often force rushed and uninformed decisions where customers opt for the "low-cost" EDI solution. Hidden costs and poor quality typically make these solutions anything but low-cost!
- Signing a long-term contract. Since many business transactions may be seasonal, it doesn't always make sense to make a long-term commitment. With Zephyr, there are no long-term contracts.
- Committing valuable IT assets to EDI. Instead of using valuable IT resources to manage and troubleshoot EDI, let Zephyr handle your EDI needs and free up IT resources for more strategic initiatives.
- Losing revenue opportunities. If you can't easily add new trading partners, you may miss out on valuable revenue opportunities. Zephyr's flexibility and experience will allow you to improve your competitive advantage.
Take the guesswork out of EDI implementation with Zephyr – the only guaranteed one-stop solution for:
- Cost-effective EDI transactions
- Rapid compliance with Trading Partner EDI deadlines
- Reliable performance, with low cost of ownership
- Full-range EDI solutions that allow you to start simply and evolve as needed
- Scalable performance for both large and small clients, from retail to grocery
Getting started with Zephyr is simple. Just give us the names of your trading partners and we'll take care of all the details. Learn more about Zephyr now.
Contact us today for your free, comprehensive needs assessment and get started on an easier, more reliable way of doing business with EDI.